Our catalogue features diamonds in uncommon shapes, cuts and looks. We favour the unique characteristic of the oddballs, the misfits and the unorthodox.
Albeit embracing them, some inclusions and blemishes can compromise the durability of the diamond. Thus when curating our collections, we are careful to go through a thorough inspection to handpick those that do not possess severe dangerous inclusions.
All our diamonds are natural diamonds that are formed deep within the earth’s crust. Depending on the nature of the diamond, an authenticity certification from GIA or local gemological labs will come along with the adoption.
Most unconventional diamonds do not come with any form of certification as they do not fit within the parameters of the regular diamond grading system due to their characteristics.
However, at Twomorrow, all our diamonds have been professionally certified to give you peace of mind.
They are diamonds that are not used by rebel movements to finance wars against legitimate governments.
We do our due diligence to the best of our ability to ensure our diamonds are conflict-free in compliant with the Kimberley Process. We make sure to ask the right questions and to require written warranties from all our diamond suppliers stating that the diamonds have been purchased from legitimate sources and have not been involved in the funding of conflict.
The jewellery types and settings are designed to be minimal and timeless with the intention to highlight the sophisticated beauty of the unconventional diamonds. These settings are also deliberately crafted to be secure and protective for everyday luxury.
18K Solid Gold
The choice of metal used to craft all our jewellery is 18K solid gold. Containing a high gold purity of 75% or a fineness of 750, the other 25% of metal alloy gives a good hardness to the gold, strengthening its durability. This is an ideal choice for fine jewellery wear. A purity stamp of 750 will be seen for all our pieces.