We value your trust, and we want to do our best to ensure your experience with us is a pleasant one. Should you not be fully satisfied with Twomorrow’s pieces or service, you may initiate a request for Return within 14 business days from the date of delivery.
Ready-to-wear pieces under “Jewellery” that requires no alteration or personalisation may be returned for a refund in store credits of the purchase value with a validity of 1 year.
Please drop us an email with the subject “Jewellery Return Request”.
The above Returns policy is not applicable for:
– Create your Twomorrow “Creation” pieces or any pieces that are made to order as it is a custom design specially crafted to your liking.
– Ready-to-wear pieces that require alteration or personalisation (e.g. Resizing and Engraving)
– Earrings due to hygiene reasons
– Pieces sold during a sale or promotion
Terms and Conditions
– All returns must be done within 14 business days from the date of delivery.
– Store credit of the purchase value will be refunded to you when we receive the physical piece of jewellery in the original purchase condition (new, undamaged and unused), be in the original packaging and be accompanied by the Authenticity Certificate if applicable.
– Cost of shipping related to the returns of the piece will be borne by the client and we will not be responsible for lost or damaged parcel. Alternatively, you could drop it off at our Atelier to not incur any shipping/insurance cost or risk the piece being lost/damaged in transition. Kindly arrange an appointment for the drop-off with our Concierge team.
Twomorrow does not provide refunds via cash or credit card for all purchases and reserves the right to deny refunds if the returned item does not meet the Return Policy requirements.
For any other queries on our Returns Policy, please contact us directly and we will get back to you as soon as we can to resolve your concern.